As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Xelero #ad
Mens Motion Control Shoe White Navy Mesh, Xelero Genesis, 8.5 X-Wide #adXelero #ad
- The patented xelero technology insures stability while encouraging forward motion. The control plate allows for reduced stress to the big toe joint, which often leads to hallux limitus issues.
Xelero reduces forefoot stress, especially in the large toe and under the ball of the foot and metatarsals.
2. ASICS #ad
ASICS Men's GT-1000 8 Shoes, MID Grey/Peacoat, 11 #adASICS #ad
- Flytefoam midsole technology - our flytefoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
Spevafoam 45 lasting - employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort. Ahar outsole - acronym for asics high Abrasion Rubber.
Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability. Duomax support system - a dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically. I. G. S impact guidance system technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
3. New Balance #ad
Black/Castlerock, New Balance Men's 1540 V3 Running Shoe, 9 Wide #adNew Balance #ad
- Built for stability: these comfortable running shoes feature a ROLLBAR stability post system designed to control rear-foot movement for enhanced support with every stride.
As of april 2021, the 1540v3 will no longer be produced in the United States. Premium performance running shoes: the 1540v3 Running Shoe is crafted with premium materials and technologies for discerning consumers who are serious about athletic style and performance.
Sleek and stylish: your feet are sure to look as good as they feel in the stylish and breathable uppers of these premium running shoes, made of mesh and synthetic materials. Cushioned support: the encap midsole technology in these cushioned running shoes combines lightweight foam with a polyurethane rim to help deliver all-day support and impressive durability.
|Brand||New Balance #ad|
|Manufacturer||New Balance #ad|
|Part Number||M1540BK3-1-9 2E US|
4. ASICS #ad
ASICS Men's Gel-Kayano 26 Midnight/Grey Floss 8 D M #adASICS #ad
- I. G. S impact guidance system technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
Spevafoam 45 lasting - employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort. Duomax support system - a dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
Flytefoam lyte technology - ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers. Flytefoam propel technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
5. Brooks #ad
Black/Grey, 9.5 Wide, Brooks Men's Beast 20 #adBrooks #ad
- The brooks beast 20 is a certified PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe. Guiderails support keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check. This men's shoe is for: the beast ’20 is perfect for runners who want to turn up the dial on support, cushioning, and comfort.
Enhanced fit: enjoy comfort front to back with a spacious yet secure fit thanks to an engineered-mesh upper and conformable embroidered saddle. Super-soft cushioning: the dnA LOFT cushioning provides a soft, luxurious feeling underfoot without losing responsiveness or durability.
New look: embroidered saddle and eyestay create a modern look and strategic structure. Holistic support: we've shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner's body: the knees. Runners who prefer a little extra space in the forefoot may find these to be a perfect match.
6. Brooks #ad
11 Medium, Blue/Black, Brooks Men's Adrenaline GTS 20 #adBrooks #ad
- This men's shoe is for: runners who need a perfect blend of support, and reliability. Ideal for road running, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 19. The modernized, cushion, flexibility, streamlined design satisfies runners who crave a low-profile look.
Modernized fit: a new streamlined, engineered mesh upper with 3D Fit Print offers the structure and proven fit the Adrenaline is known for-without excess bulk.
Support and cushion: provides just the right amount of stability and support, cross training, great for overpronation while providing high energizing cushioning.
Guiderails holistic support system: we've shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. Guiderails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check. Balanced, soft cushioning: the dna loft crash Pad cushions each footfall and works with BioMoGo DNA to adapt to your every stride.
7. ASICS #ad
11, Electric Blue/Sheet Rock, ASICS Men's Gel-Venture 7 Shoes #adASICS #ad
- Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability. Rearfoot gel technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
Ahar outsole - acronym for asics high Abrasion Rubber. Trail specific outsole - Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain. Removable sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
8. New Balance #ad
Magnet/Phantom, New Balance Men's 680 V6 Cushioning Running Shoe, 12 X-Wide #adNew Balance #ad
- Nb response 2. 0 performance insert. Synthetic/mesh upper. Responsive eva midsole with ABZORB cushioning.
|Brand||New Balance #ad|
|Manufacturer||New Balance #ad|
|Part Number||M680CP6-30-12 4E US|