As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carrolls Irish Gifts #ad
Carrolls Irish Gifts Black Ladies V-Neck T-Shirt with Ireland Celtic Knot Designs #adCarrolls Irish Gifts #ad
- Made of 100% Cotton. Colourful Celtic Knot Designs. Celtic designed Irish T-Shirt. Perfect Irish Gift. V-neck t-Shirt.
2. Aran Crafts #ad
Aran Crafts Shawl Collar Grandfather Cardigan Charcoal, XX-Large #adAran Crafts #ad
- Premium materials - made from the finest 100% Irish Merino wool. A proud tradition - west end knitwear was originally established by Molly Cullen in 1957, the granddaughter of Kate O' Shea, was the first craftswoman in Ireland to commercially market her robust, who, in 1856, hand knitted sweaters.
Design details - this stunning cardigan sweater is made from extra soft Irish Merino wool, blending traditional Aran stitching styles with modern, fitted style.
Lasting quality - made from the highest quality merino wool, this warm sweater is the perfect way to wear a piece of Ireland wherever you go. Featuring several different Aran stitches and vintage style brown buttons, this sweater is sensible and stylish. Authentically irish - made by West End Knitwear, this wool sweater is proudly made in Ireland. This sweater features two front pockets for keeping your hands warm on a chilly day.
3. Carrolls Irish Gifts #ad
Traditional Pashmina Scarf With Celtic Knotwork Design, Black #adCarrolls Irish Gifts #ad
- Material: 100% Viscose. Natural Colours. Hand wash in cold Water, Dry In Shade. Dimensions: 70 x 170 cm. Designed In Ireland.
4. West End Knitwear #ad
Small, 100% Irish Merino Wool Ladies Hooded Aran Zip Sweater Coat, Army Green #adWest End Knitwear #ad
- The honeycomb stitch represents the hardworking honey bee, the diamond stitch represents wealth and success and the traditional Aran basket stitch is a symbol of good luck. Made from 100% wool, this garment features a variety of Irish Knitting styles, each with their own symbolism and meaning.
Irish aran knit patterns - the craftsmanship and attention to detail in this sweater are a product of traditional Aran stitching and timeless design.
A proud tradition - this hooded sweater is the most famous style in aran knitting. This sweater features a hood, two front pockets and a two way zipper that has a classic trinity knot design.
Design details - this stunning ladies sweater is made from extra soft Irish Merino wool, blending traditional Aran stitching styles with modern, fitted style. Premium materials - made from the finest 100% Irish Merino wool. Authentically irish - made by West End Knitwear, this wool sweater is proudly made in Ireland.
5. Carrolls Irish Gifts #ad
Carrolls Irish Gifts Rugby Star Babies Rugby Shirt #adCarrolls Irish Gifts #ad
- Available in Multiple Sizes. Green Colour. Short-Sleeves. 80% cotton / 20 % Polyester. Machine Washable.